Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Soon!

I'M 39 WEEKS PREGNANT! We had a doctor appointment today and he said my cervix is now really soft so it should be "soon"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They put us in a room with an ultrasound machine today & I asked for an ultrasound & he did it! That was awesome. I love Dr. Vaclavick. He's so relaxed and so cool. I made him double check that it was definitely a girl, haha. He also measured all her parts & said she has long legs :)

I'm having more and more trouble walking. It's the weirdest feeling. I guess she's just so low that it's putting so much pressure on my pelvis and it's really uncomfortable to walk... or even sit actually. The only time I'm really comfortable is when I'm laying down. It's only a matter of time now... I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment