Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3rd Trimester

I was scared to death of the 3rd trimester after everything I've heard, but I can honestly say that it's been the most enjoyable for me. I can taste my food again and actually eat what I want without throwing it up (most of the time). I've even been sleeping better at night. I don't know what's going on or why it has been so much better, but I'm definitely not complaining.

My fingers are a little swollen and I drop nearly 50% of what I pick up. My feet are REALLY swollen so I can't stand up for long periods of time and it has made my toes look really big & gross. The only kind of exersize I can really do anymore is swimming. BUT it's all a small price to pay to be able to enjoy food again and sleep longer then an hour at a time. Best of all - I'm feeling the baby move stronger & stronger. I see my belly move and all of her cute little body parts sticking out. I actually feel like I'm already bonding with her and she isn't even born yet. The third trimester is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment