Friday, July 31, 2009

30 Weeks Doctor Appointment

Jeff & I had another doctor appoinment yesterday. I feel like I'm there all the time now that I'm going every 2 weeks. Over the last like 3 days I've had some serious pelvic pain. I asked him about it and he said that it's from the area stretching for the baby. He said now that the baby is head down I'm going to feel more & more "pressure" down there. I love how doctors sugarcoat everything for pregnant women. What I'm feeling is NOT pressure. Feels more like her skull grinding against my pelvic bone. Not comfortable at all. Good news is that he said the inital stretching is the worst & then it will get better.

BUT I measured perfectly, her heartbeat is beautiful, and all is well with our little girl. She wouldn't stop moving when the doctor was trying to measure my belly and he laughed & asked if she's always that active. I didn't realize she was more active then average but I guess she is. That's our girl :)

I've been stalking the tracking page ever since I got the tracking number for the crib. The estimated delivery is August 4th which I'm sure won't change so I don't know why I keep going to the tracking page like it's going to hurry up the delivery. So after the baby shower this weekend and the crib delivery on Tuesday all of her necessary items will be in place and then Jeff & I can just go shopping for fun stuff! I'm certainly looking forward to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment