Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Don't Know

I've been stressed to say the least. I have always led a busy life but this is different. I think it's just harder to handle the stress when I'm an emotional wreck all the time. Jeff & I have had a lot of bad luck recently, which I won't even get into. The good thing I can get from it all is that instead of us handling everything individually we are tackling things together. We are really communicating and trusting each other in all new ways. It's great to know that we can depend on each other, no matter what. He is my rock right now.

I'm still constantly nauseous. I have accepted the fact that I'm just one of the unlucky ones that will have to deal with nausea for the whole 9 months of pregnancy. I still can't sleep at night. Besides the fact that I just can't seem to get comfortable, I've never peed so much in my life.

The good news is that I got more blood test results back yesterday which put the baby at a 1 in 10,000 chance for downs syndrome and completely negative for everything else they tested for. It's a relief to know that the baby is doing well, despite everything.

Sara and I have been having trouble trying to find a place to have the baby shower on such short notice. Hopefully Jeff & I will know for sure when he is leaving for boot camp by the end of today but it is tentatively June 1st, thus the baby shower date was made May 31st. I would feel horrible if we couldn't pull it off and Jeff wasn't able to come to the shower, but at the same time, things aren't looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment