Friday, May 22, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Since the doctor wasn't there on Monday night when we went for the ultrasound we had to have the doctor part of the appointment yesterday. Did all the normal things, checked my weight & blood pressure, and just talked to the doctor. I still weigh 2 pounds less then my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor said that in very few woman who start out a little bit overweight, pregnancy helps to regulate women's body weight by only gaining a little bit and then weighing less after they give birth, and that could be my case. I'm sure all the food aversions and throwing up are a factor in the weight also.

Soon I will have more blood tests and another glucose test. Jeff & I asked all of our questions and got some good information. He showed us how Jeff can help me to do some safe stretches to help my back and hip pain, and recommended a chiropractor who specializes with pregnant women. He said that it's good to get the pain in control now because it's only going to get worse. He also recommended some nearby pediatritians that Jeff & I can start meeting with and gave us some good tips on how to pick the perfect one for our baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment