Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Regular Update

Trying to have a successful pregnancy is difficult with the added stress my family is putting on me, but I'm sure I can make it. Little things I've been noticing are, it feels weird to sneeze, and the baby doesn't like it when I cry! When I sneeze I get this added little "kick" in my stomach which almost sounds ridiculous considering I'm only 6 1/2 weeks pregnant, but it's definitely different. I also feel differently when I cry. All the emotions seem so much more intense and it's like I can feel the sadness from within. It's definitely a new feeling that will take some getting used to. The nausea has been getting worse, but only when I let myself get hungry. Jeff has been good about bring snacks and water wherever we go. He's always making sure I have balanced meals and never lets me skip anything. He's been unbelievable through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment